Return | Exchange Policy
Something just didn't work out quite right? We would love to help you out! Please read through our policy thoroughly before returning to help the process go as smooth as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions to our policy. Thank you so much for shopping with us and please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have!
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT. We would love to help you with any sizing or styling concerns - just send an email to email@example.com and we will help you out as best as we can! Store credit can be used both online and at our pop-up shop located in Always Sunny on Main.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT? You will receive store credit by email in the form of a digital gift certificate. It does not expire. Please allow 3-5 days from date of delivery to us to receive the credit. Items must be sorted, inspected, and processed. We do not give out store credit until we are finished processing the return.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN MY PURCHASE?
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 calendar days from the delivery date. Postmark date must be within this time frame to receive full store credit amount.
- After 14 calendar days, returned merchandise will be subject to a 25% restocking fee deducted from store credit.
- After 30 calendar days, all orders are ineligible for return. If we receive a return after this time frame, it will be shipped back to you at your expense. If you decline the shipping charge or we do not hear back from you within 3 calendar days, we reserve the right to donate the item. No store credit will be given in the case of donations.
DO YOU ISSUE RETURN LABELS? At this time, we do not issue return labels. You are responsible for shipping back your return. We do not credit the return shipping cost. Please consider using a trackable shipping service. We are NOT responsible for lost packages and will not give store credit for items not physically in our hands.
WHAT DO I NEED TO INCLUDE WITH MY RETURN? Original invoice must be in your return package. If you do not have your original invoice, you can print out your order confirmation email or go to your customer profile on our website and print out your order summary. Please include your Full Name on the return label, as well as your order number on the outside of the package.
RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION. Merchandise must be new and with original tags attached.. Items must be unwashed and unworn. If there are ANY signs of wear on the the merchandise, your return will be declined. Unfortunately we can not accept any return or exchange that is damaged due to the following:
- Staining (Food, Makeup, Bleach, Marker/Pen, Sweat, Dirt, Etc.
- Wear & Tear (Ripping, Tearing or Stretching)
- Scent (Perfume, Body Oder, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Pet Hair
- Any sort of alteration
If your order is found to contain any of the above conditions, you will be charged a fee so that the merchandise can be mailed back to you. If you decline this charge, your item(s) will be donated to charity and no store credit will be given.
WHAT ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE? The term “Final Sale” means an item is not eligible for return OR exchange.
- Promotional Sale, Flash Sale and Sale Items
- Orders containing a 15% off discount or more
- All Accessories ( Handbags, Hats, Scarves, Jewelry, etc.)
- Swimwear, Intimates, and Bralettes
- Free Gifts and Gift Cards
- Mystery Bags
If we receive an item with any of the above conditions, your return will be declined and returned to you at your expense. If you decline the charge or we do not hear back from you within 3 calendar days, your item will be donated. No store credit will be given.
RETURNS WITH SEZZLE:
- To return an item you paid for using Sezzle, follow our standard return policy. Store credit will be given. You are still under obligation to finish paying Sezzle the required amount.
- An exchange will only be made for the SAME item in a different size or color. We do NOT hold items and will not process the exchange until we receive your return.
- To exchange: send your item back like you would a return. Clearly mark on the packing slip that you would like to exchange and what size you would like. IF we have the item in stock at the time of return, we will gladly send you the new item free of charge! If not, we will process like a return and send you store credit in the form of a digital gift certificate.
- An exchange can only be made once.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
- All orders are inspected and documented before they are shipped out, but we may make a mistake from time to time!
- If you’ve received a damaged or defective item, please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, please attach pictures of the damage or defect.
- We do NOT accept damages from opening the package, including scissor cuts. Please use your best judgement and caution when opening your order.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO:
Oak + Ember Boutique
211 N. Main St.
Waupaca, WI 54981